|Manufacturer of Quality Marking Products
Buckeye Engraving recommends the following hints for making the most of
your new Buckeye Custom Steel Hand Stamp.
- Always use safety glasses when using stamps. Stamps are hardened steel and may
shatter, even when used by someone with years of experience.
- Begin with a light hammer. You can always go deeper by lining up the stamp with the
first impression and re-striking.
- Practice first. Use your new stamp a few times on a practice piece first before stamping
your finished products.
- Never strike the face of the stamp with a hammer.
- A controlled, even swing will give the best results; do not try to overpower the stamp.
- If a stamp chips or cracks, do not continue using it. A cracked stamp may break from the
stress of being struck, even when stamping soft material.
|4485 Crystal Parkway, Suite 200
Kent, Ohio 44240
Phone: 330.677.5685, Fax: 330.677.3936
|2009 Buckeye Engraving All Photos Property of Buckeye Engraving